The 2013 Uniuyo aptitude test registration has started today. The University of Uyo hereby invites candidates who made the University their 1st Choice in the 2013 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination(UTME) JAMB, and had a total score of 180 and above to register for the screening test exercise which will be conducted in the school campus. Click here for 2013 Uniuyo Post UTME Timetable / Schedule
How To Register for 2013 Uniuyo Aptitute Test
- Eligible Candidates should pay the sum of N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only and obtain a PIN Transaction Receipt which should contain a PIN code at the following Banks nationwide:
(i) University of Uyo Microfinance Bank
(ii) Zenith Bank Plc
(iii) Skye Bank Plc
(iv) United Bank for Africa (UBA) Plc.
(v) First Bank Plc
(vi) WEMA Bank Plc
(vii) Ecobank Plc
(viii) Sterling Bank Plc
Note: The same PIN will be used to access the result of the Screening Test from the internet. Candidates must provide their names and JAMB registration numbers to the Bank during payment.
- With the PIN code, candidates should access and complete the University of Uyo, 2013 Post UTME Screening Test Form online at http://www.uniuyo.edu.ng.
From the Students E-Portals Solutions Menu applying the following steps:
- Click on Post UTME portal link
- Log in with your JAMB Registration Number and PIN Code.
- Fill the Post UTME form and upload a recent passport size photograph (scanned) with red background
- Submit the online application form and print out a copy of the examination schedule slip
Note: (i) The same passport used for the online registration will be used during the Screening test and for registraiton after offer of admission
(ii) No complaint of wrong Bio-Data or blank picture will be entertained after submission
(iii) Candidates who upload wrong Bio data will be automatically disqualified.
- Candidates are required to come for the Screening Test with the following items:
(i) Four (4) copies of the University of Uyo 2013 ON-LINE registration form duly completed with the passport size photograph printed in colour
Note: Only colour printout will be accepted
(ii) 2012 JAMB (UTME) Result printout
(iii) Four (4) recent passport size photographs on red background (same photograph as the one used for the online registraiton with the name. UTME registration number and signature of the candidate written on the reverse side of the photographs. These should be packaged in quarto size envelope and labeled with name, department and JAMB registration number.
(iv) HB pencil, eraser and sharpener.
- No GSM handsets, calculators or any other extraneous materials should be brought into the screening halls.
Venue: The 2013 uniuyo aptitude test screening exercise will hold at the University of Uyo, Town Campus and Town Campus Annexe respectively on the specified dates. Examination venues will be displayed at the gate.
Closing Date for Registration: The closing date for registration is Saturday, July 20, 2013 at midnight.
Note: Only candidates who comply with the registration procedures outline will be allowed to undergo the Screening Exercise.